This page is built to support early care providers. This is a seasonal page and resources will be provided as available.
- Oklahoma State Department of Health WIC Application Information: https://www.ok.gov/triton/
modules/newsroom/newsroom_ article.php?id=150&article_id= 56961
- US Chamber of Commerce Small Business Guide and Checklist (as shared on NAEYC’s website): https://www.uschamber.com/
sites/default/files/023595_ comm_corona_virus_smallbiz_ loan_final.pdf
- NAEYC Coronavirus Resource Page: https://docs.google.com/
document/d/1AZk225y- godjV3wq2wvdjDUEOWcv- o6Ei0kPZ9q-lFM/edit
- Oklahoma Department of Human Services COVID-19 Resource Page: https://www.ourokdhs.org/s/
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans Immediately Available to Child Care Providers
- Tips from SECA – Guidance for Parents with Young Children
- Tips from SECA – Navigating Quarantine with Young Children
- Division for Early Childhood of the Council for Exceptional Children: https://www.dec-
- Oklahoma State Department of Health: https://coronavirus.
- Zero to Three – Baby Steps Newsletter: https://go.zerotothree.org/
webmail/565212/475889213/ 27cc2c922e5ca84e53040c34a3db23 e614471238dc535e7b318a05aa396b ac59?fbclid= IwAR1qskwaIGHJSjoe4R8USUbBpe- spnS6gLhD5lJJtwbgkQUgWG9DXcnTR FA
- Office of Head Start: https://eclkc.ohs.acf.
NAEYC’s Virtual Institute this June! – Information
Starting June 1, NAEYC will offer over 100 presentations of content shared by NAEYC experts and a diverse group of presenters from all sectors of the industry. Our presenters include policy experts, higher education faculty, school leaders, researchers, and educators. While typically this type of content is only offered at NAEYC Professional Learning Institute, we are providing access to these presentations during the NAEYC Virtual Institute at no charge as our gift to you for all that you give to young children and their families. https://www.naeyc.org/virtual-institute