This page is built to support early care providers. This is a seasonal page and resources will be provided as available.
At OKAEYC, we are committed to educating our membership, partners, and families in every aspect we can. As we face COVID-19 and its effects, there are a number of resources and tools that have been shared with us and we want to pass that along to you. The information below has been compiled by OKAEYC Board Members and Staff to help keep you informed; this by no means an exhaustive list and there will likely be more information to share in the coming days and weeks.
The links below include a NAEYC survey on the effects the Pandemic has on childcare providers, details about applying for small business loans, changes to the WIC application process, Tips for SECA, and more.
- Oklahoma State Department of Health WIC Application Information: https://www.ok.gov/triton/
modules/newsroom/newsroom_ article.php?id=150&article_id= 56961
- US Chamber of Commerce Small Business Guide and Checklist (as shared on NAEYC’s website): https://www.uschamber.com/
sites/default/files/023595_ comm_corona_virus_smallbiz_ loan_final.pdf
- NAEYC Coronavirus Resource Page: https://docs.google.com/
document/d/1AZk225y- godjV3wq2wvdjDUEOWcv- o6Ei0kPZ9q-lFM/edit
- Oklahoma Department of Human Services COVID-19 Resource Page: https://www.ourokdhs.org/s/
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans Immediately Available to Child Care Providers
- Tips from SECA – Guidance for Parents with Young Children
- Tips from SECA – Navigating Quarantine with Young Children
- Division for Early Childhood of the Council for Exceptional Children: https://www.dec-
- Oklahoma State Department of Health: https://coronavirus.
- Zero to Three – Baby Steps Newsletter: https://go.zerotothree.org/
webmail/565212/475889213/ 27cc2c922e5ca84e53040c34a3db23 e614471238dc535e7b318a05aa396b ac59?fbclid= IwAR1qskwaIGHJSjoe4R8USUbBpe- spnS6gLhD5lJJtwbgkQUgWG9DXcnTR FA
- Office of Head Start: https://eclkc.ohs.acf.